Who are we?
Beta Climbing Designs is a UK based climbing equipment company that specializes in remote clipping devices for sport climbing and industrial application.
- Established in 2002 and owned by climbers
- Made in Sheffield - We support UK manufacturing and design
- Our staff are friendly, customer focused and - most importantly - climbers!
- Beta Climbing Designs products sold in climbing store throughout the world
"When I started Beta Climbing Designs the BetaStick was our first design project and we launched the product into the UK climbing market in 2002"
Simon Berry | Founder and Director
Where did Beta Climbing Designs come from?
Beta Climbing Designs has been designing and manufacturing high quality climbing and remote access equipment for over 19 years. Our in-house design and production workshop, based in Sheffield UK, enables us to constantly develop and adapt our products for better function. This also allows us to offer custom work for clients who have specific needs.
We are a committed team that shares a passion for climbing and quality equipment. All our products are designed and made by climbers who have a wealth of knowledge and experience in both climbing and high access scenarios, to create optimal equipment. These unique products have benefitted climbers as well as operatives in rescue, telecommunications, utilities, tactical and arbor industries worldwide.
Our designs are both functional and effective, creating a safer environment for the specialist user. The initial specialist design that Beta Climbing Designs created has been continuously improved. Our considerable experience in design and manufacturing has enabled us to become the global market leaders in remote reach solutions.
We always try our best to meet our customers’ expectations and greatly value all support and feedback to develop customer based initiatives for innovation and safety in the remote reach sector.
- Market leaders in remote clipping
- BetaStick is made and designed in Sheffield, UK
- Producing remote clipping devices since 2002
- A company run by climbers, for climbers